It is not everyday we get to be host to an art exhibition. But it will be every Tuesday-Saturday beginning September 27th! This massive exhibition will take over both our lobby and our rotating exhibit area. During our exhibit we will be celebrating art and the Appalachians that inspired it.
Guidelines for Watercolor Competition:
- Winners will have their artwork displayed showcased along with Mr. Shuptrine's original watercolors from September 27th - January 17, 2019.
- One submission per student
- On the back of the artwork, please include
- Grade (2018 - 2019)
- Teacher's Name
- This contest is open to all students of Bradley, Polk, and Cleveland City schools - including all public, private, and home schools.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places for each school level
- School levels are defined as follows:
- Elementary: up to 5th grade
- Middle: 6th - 8th grade
- High: 9th - 12th grade
- Artwork may be submitted at the Museum Center during regular business hours from August 28th until 5pm on September 7th.
- All other inquiries may be submitted to email@example.com.