Museum Center at 5ive Points
200 Inman Street East
Cleveland, TN, 37311
This Exhibit is Proudly Sponsored by:
Ready to submit your quilt? Download our entry form, print it, fill it out, then email, snail mail, or deliver it to the Museum Center!
- No Cost to Enter a Quilt!
- $5 Ticket for non-Museum Members; Free for Museum Members and Quilt Show Participants
- Ticket includes: General Entry and some Programming
- There will be an extra cost to attend special classes (more information to come soon!)
A. Antique Quilts: more than fifty years old.
B. Bed Quilts: Width 60” to 110”– length 80” or more (Quilts designed to use on a bed).
a. Hand Quilted Bed Quilts
b. Machine Quilted Bed Quilts
C. Small to Lap: width 30” to 59”- length 30” or more.
D. Wall Hanging Hand or Machine Applique: maximum width 59”.
E. Embroidered Quilt: any size or style.
F. Applique Quilt: any size or style.
G. Group Quilt: width 40” to 110” – length 60” or more (made by 3 or more people).
H. Rookie & Youth Quilt: any size or style (quilt made by a beginner or 16 year-old or younger in the past year and has never been entered in a competition).
I. Art Quilts: any size or style (quilt displays an original concept, use of materials, or execution).
J. Quilted Clothing & Accessories
K. Challenge Quilt (Check out the Flyer - Click Here)
L. Non-Judged: any size quilt for display only
(more to be added soon!)
· Drop off quilts at the Museum Center: February 12-17, 2018. 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (Saturday 10:00AM-3:00PM)
· Judging (not open to the public): February 24, 2018
· Awards Ceremony and show opening: March 8, 2018. 6:00 PM
· Pickup quilts at Museum Center: April 2-7, 2018. 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (Saturday 10:00AM-3:00PM)
Email, Snail Mail, or Walk-in entry forms no later than Saturday February 17th, 2018.
200 Inman Street E
Cleveland, TN 37311
· All persons who worked on the quilt must be listed on the entry form (design, construction, quilting, etc.).
· Entries must arrive clean, undamaged and odor-free
· MC5P reserves the right to reject, re-categorize or not display inappropriate entries (soiled, damaged, misrepresented)
· Quilts need to have a 4” fabric sleeve sewn or pinned to the back for hanging with the exception of antique quilts.
Any Questions? Contact: Emma-Leigh Evors, Curator of Collections, firstname.lastname@example.org, 423-339-5745